Friday, September 18, 2009

BVHS Homecoming Coronation

Brandon Valley High School ~ you continue to impress me! I attended the Coronation program last night at the Performing Arts Center. The evening started with the Marching Lynx Drumline. WOW! Their precision was outstanding! The entertainment was wonderful ~ the vocal selections AND the skit. Congratulations to King Austin Sumner & Queen Anna Hyronimus and other members of the court. You represent your school very well! I'm excited to have you visit Fred Assam Elementary School today! As a "newbie" to the school district - I was very touched to hear about the Tradition of Giving ~ and the response to that giving. If my memory serves me correctly, there were over 250 teddy bears donated this year! Awesome! Enjoy your Homecoming experience and thanks for being great role models to our elementary students! We are watching you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment