Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Donuts for Dads





Donuts for Dads was delightful!! Many dads came to school and shared a quick donut breakfast with their children. Along with Donuts for Dads, it happened to be Crazy Day for the homecoming week celebrations, so lots of us are dressed crazy! I took lots of pictures that morning ~ if you would like any of my photos, please let me know. I can e-mail that to you! In case you don't recognize me ~ I'm the crazy principal in the long blonde wig!! I'm pleased to introduce you to my dad and his companion ~ Silas! Silas in a 12 year old Yorkie who goes everywhere my dad goes. I was amazed that Silas would have nothing to do with me while I was in the blonde wig! Even my dad had to admit that he didn't recognize me until I spoke to him ~ then he knew my voice! A few students were still wondering if it really was me throughout the day!









No comments:

Post a Comment