Monday, November 9, 2009

Read about Mr. Peters and his son, Isaiah

Each day, I learn something new about my school family. Until today, I had heard only bits and pieces about Isaiah Peters and his health struggles of only one year ago. Mr. Peters stopped in to visit earlier this morning and showed me a cap that has been designed because of his son, Isaiah. He shared the website with me that tells of Isaiah's illness, recovery, and journey of faith. I would like to encourage readers to venture to the website and check out SpiritDomes and the featured hat for Isaiah. Also ~ I've included Mr. Peters' blog address. Thank-you, Mr. Peters, for sharing your family and faith with all of us.

www.spiritdomes.com - click on the "featured hat" link in the bottom right corner - it may change in the next day or so to make it more noticeable, though.
http://petersinanutshell.blogspot.com - tells more of Isaiah's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment