Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sock Hop pictures







I have been struggling with how to post all of my pictures from the Sock Hop. I have lots!! I am putting together a picture album of photos from this year ~ so anyone is welcome to have a look. If you would like any copies of the pictures, I would print or e-mail them to you. Just let me know. Jill Reindl just told me this morning about the wonderful pictures on Brandon Info. I have provided a link to the website. Thank-you, Jill Meyer for attending the Sock Hop and taking the pictures! http://www.brandoninfo.com/ . Find latest photos - click (more); scroll down and on the left of the page you will find Fred Assam Elementary PTA sponsored Sock Hop; click on that link. There are many photos posted - use the down arrow to view and select photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment